Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Before I Go, Before I Forget

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Laurie, I expect an email from you when I'm in Asia telling me what happened with the Strategy! [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm dying to know!! I'll miss you too! AND I'm going to try to come back with some special prizes for the street team contests. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Laurina:
    awwwww [img]frown.gif[/img] hun... [img]frown.gif[/img] I'm gonna miss you terribly. Have an absolutely wonderful time and just think, when you are back in Canada we will have a huge welcome back celebration for you here.

    You are going to have an AMAZING time!

    Luv yah and miss yah!

    Laurie
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *has just read this thread*

    Chai, the place will be so different without you!! I know we'll all miss you SO SO much [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Have a great trip though, and do pop into an internet cafe whenever you can [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Almost feels like [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    Take care and God bless on your travels

    xxLauren

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] Chai.. your going to have a great time. And think Of all the story's you'll have to tell when you get back.. and don't worry I'll make sure no one touches your [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Chai, I am missing you already hun [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I feel as if I've hardly had any contact with you at all over the last month and now you're going to be away for such a long time. Hope you have a wonderful time - it sounds like the trip of a lifetime and don't worry we'll all be here for you when you get back and we'll look forward to those internet stops when you can manage them [img]smile.gif[/img]

    *hugs*

    Janie xxxxxxx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •